Sunday 1 February 2009

Tin Can Housewife


Thank you all so very much for your kind comments following my post about 'Everlasting Headaches'. Yes, it's been a bit of week or two with them, but am glad to say that they seem to have subsided for the time being. I will certainly take onboard some of your helpful suggestions - so for now I will enjoy life until they return.

Life is somewhat busy here...hence the silly piccy. Getting stuck into lots of craftwork (will post some photos in a week or so, but am so pleased with my results!).

Youngest daughter leaving home today :( - so must go and get on with helping to load the car and 'do my bit'.

Speak to you all soon, and thanks once again for all your lovely comments, I promise to catch up with you all very soon.



[mollysig.jpg]

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love that little picture and verse!
I am the world worst cook ~ so yes ~ we do get through alot of cans here ha ha !!
Take care ~ love and hugs Tabitha XX

dani said...

i'm so relieved for you that your headaches have subsided (hopefully, they've gone away for good!!!). i'm looking forward to seeing the photos of your craftiness and hope that your daughter leaving today wasn't too sad:)
take care:D
love,
dani

Toni said...

a lovely picture and verse and a memory too
Its sad when they leave but she will be back Im sure